Sunday, March 19, 2006

Don't You Know?

I hope I see you this evening; I would rather, then not. I want to know how work is going and tell you about my friend L's bosses getting fired.

I want you to go bicycling with me this summer and maybe kayaking.

Going to places we have gone together is tough. I mean tough. So be nice to me and help me out..meet me half way. Ask me questions. Sit next to me. Give me signs that you still care.

Forget and touch my leg when you sit next to me, or my hand. Let me love you!

I loved loving you, don't you know?

What we had was special, deep and meaningful.

I saw a sweetness in you...like no other. I touched your heart and held it close.

I wished you there you know, when I met you. I wished for you. I dreamed of you, saw you and knew it.

It only took me a little while to fall. You were loney so was I. You made the ache go away. We may be apart, separate but I still feel connected and think of you all the time..every day.

If thinking is wishing..then you'll come back again. We'll do it different. Just you and me, no one else will know.

Why do you say you don't do relationships..I don't understand. You're still with this one... or was that a dating? Help me to understand.

You are brilliant and I want to learn more. I shouldn't really go tonight, I'll be looking for you. I hang onto your every word because it's hope to my heart.

I wouldn't go but I want to touch base; you know.

It's just being around them makes me think of you and how I miss you.

No comments: