Monday, March 06, 2006

No Such Thing as Love!

It's hard to me to admit to myself the negativity in others; that, there is always an alternative reason for them to be nice.

People have their own agenda and certain expectations regarding how relationships should be.

I don't think anyone has ever loved me or just wanted to be loving to me. To lean over and give a kiss or touch my face in a moment of tenderness just because they love me. A display of tenderness such as this has never happened, not within my family or in any relationship. No one has ever loved me that way. It's a wonder that I am as loving as I am and it seems I'm on a lonely one way street.

To me, sex isn't a showing of caring and tenderness. But, it seems to some others, it's just a way to get off.

When I realize how materialistic people are, how personally sexually selflish they are it makes me sad. I guess, it's ultimately about sex and money.

There is no such thing as love? Am I the only compassionate, loving, warm, caring person I know.

Teresa loved me. She truly cared. Today, I wish I had her arms around me now for just for a little while. Today, I need to be held and cared for.

Loving is looking at someone and your heart melting and wanting to just kiss them on the forehead because they touch something deep in your heart.

Teresa, intuitively sensed my troubled heart and just came and hugged me. "I'm here for you." She offered with geniune tenderness and warmth. She felt my pain. I miss her. I pray for good things for her. What a wonderful heart. I miss her.

No comments: