Tuesday, March 28, 2006

getting on the supplement wagon..

I'm a Libra and we like to teach by showing example. But, I need all the help I can get. Seems I got some today. My dear young 30's friend K's chiropractor told her to take Glucosamine Chondroitin and MSM ( I say calcium too). She has knee problems and elbows that top and what not. I have always told her that I take a handful of this stuff each day and then some.

I took her to Sam's today and loaded her up. I hope it helps. I truly hope it helps because I want her to get out there and run and bicycle this summer.

Now, my knees were aching this morning a little too. Tight jeans across the bending knees is not a good thing for me and I know it. But within a week I had ran about 13 miles three times. Mine were bothering me this morning and yoga class helped. Hmm, maybe when she gets to a good point, I'll suggest she come to my Wednesday evening yoga class if she's not working. She would love the instructor.

I felt good afterwards! I hope it helps her. I don't care if it took her chiropractor to tell her what I have been suggesting for a long time now; the point is, she's finally on board and that is a good thing.

I think she looks up to me and that to me is priceless!

Namaste!

No comments: