Thursday, March 09, 2006

I love my guitar!

I love playing my guitar....and singing. I love it. I am trying to stick to about eight songs so I learn them very well by heart. I should stick to one until I get it stuck in my heart. But that is so monotonous! I don't want to learn to hate the song!

I love my guitar. I think a spirit guide was standing there next to it, guiding me to it. Thinking back I truly do! He hung around, picked it up, tuned it, and made it sing. "Great guitar for only.....?" He was impressed...so was I, not knowing anything about guitars. I bought it! He was right, and now I love it! It's a part of me now! A friend! My instructor said. "A guitar is a very personal thing, because you hold it so close; it's an extension and expression of you and who you are." Cool!

Some songs are old; some new; some slow; some fast. All favorites! All fun!

It's black..it's cool! It's amp ready! Thank you spirit guide! Wow! You did good!

I love my guitar!

No comments: