Tuesday, March 14, 2006

This is me!

DailyOM on February 21, 06 Libra Daily Horoscope cleary fit me. Yes, I do over think the motiations and opinions of people. And yes, doing that does make me feel anxious and disconnected. Sometimes I avoid people and their negative judging. And yes, avoiding people causes even greater feelings of anxiety. I let what I think is negative reactions and feedback get to me. I know that I shouldn't overanalyze their words.

I know I should move on with my plans, ignore them, and concentrate of my thoughts and plans I have made for the day. I know that I should find the meaning and value of the here and now.

I should disregard the uncertainies of the future because what will be has not yet been written, the present is where I should live.

If I let it all go, and choose to live in the moment. I shouldn't let the opinion of others or my fears of the future move me away from my focus.

Much of the time I feel lost and disconnected and a little empty. I have no idea what the future holds. I know what I want, or rather what my hearts needs. I want someone to knock me off my feet. I want to be in love!

No comments: