Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Early Birds

The clock had 3:33 when I looked at it. I think its a good sign or means good luck when I see a cool line up like that.

Anyway, I'm not sure what woke me up..the birds I think. It's Spring and the birds love it. I do too!

My hip and knees were aching just a bit. So I did some stretches and took a couple of Ibuprofen and two Glucosamine Chontroitin. And now an hour later I feel great. I think everything really helped.

I have yoga class this afternoon; I can't wait. I want to swim or run before that even. I had two days off with nothing. Oh, I walked about two miles with Liz, not much at all.

And now I becoming sleepy again. It's 5:00 AM

Good Morning!

Last night I watched my new flat 32" HDTV. I like it but sometimes I think the people look a little wide?

I have my condo rearranged and it looks more open. I like it. If I can find an infra-red light with USB port for the front of my MOXI, I should be able to draw that line up and on top of my cabinet and then will be able to keep the cabinet doors closed when I'm watching TV. It looks very nice; I'm glad I did it. Well, the old one might have caught on fire is the on/off switch was faulty. I was lucky as it was leaving it on the about a week. It worked fine but, none-the-less, I think it was time (and like the water heater, before there was a mishap) to get a new one.

I'm looking for someone now to hang out with and maybe more..so we'll see. I am ready now. It took me this long and I'm ready, finally. I'll see what Saturday brings.

The time will change Saturday already so spring ahead. Well, I couldn't change my digital watch in the fall for some reason; I've been subtacted all winter. But, Sunday morning, it will be correct once again.

Have a great day! Get ready to run and bicycle with us.

Good night! I'm going back to bed for a couple of hours anyway.

No comments: