Thursday, March 09, 2006

Knocking on Hearts!

I emailed three and hopefully I and one of them can connect...

So, we'll see. Something huge is missing from my life....the touch of a woman.

Let's face it younger women are not going to come to me; they don't look that for up the scale...

So, I have to apprach them. Now, I wouldn't be appraching younger women if I didn't feel 38, and some say I look 48, and I have a nice slender toned body. I look good! I'm fit and healthy, body, mind and spirit. Maybe my new found friend's purpose was to build my confidence. I do think my spirit guides sent her to me. When she met me and in front of others she declared I was "hot" and several times said "You are such a catch!" No she wasn't looking for a loan. It came from her heart. She's 32 and I trust her judgement. She did build my confidence. Ezekiel says. "Why do you worry about age difference?" He brought it up I didn't..but, he was correct I do (should say "was") worrying. Ezekiel is my spirit guide. He's cool! He's channeled. I visit him regularly. He always has my best interest at heart....I'm getting misty.

Soon, very soon, a woman and I will be together intimacy. I feel it. I want to make love and celebrate the touch of a woman. It will be magical, I already know...as magical as my summer love.

No comments: