Sunday, March 19, 2006

Create My Day!

I did it! I created my day!

Have you ever watched "What The Bleep Do We Know?".

It started last night while thinking about the half marathon race today that I was going to do. I was in control. I was calm, my stomach was fine, my body felt great. I was ready.

I wished for the wind to come from the East to push me toward the finish line on the second half of the run. Guess what? Was it synchronity, wishful thinking. The spirit guides were with me on this one!

Heading out from the start on the way to park when I felt the wind in my face I knew it! It was just what I dreamed of; wished for.

Wind in the face downhill; wind pushing my back up hill!

You guys rock!

I feel good! No wear and tear at all!

You guys rock!

Okay, guys! I got a bigger challenge this time. I want her back in my life. Yes, I do. I know she's difficult, head strong, stubborn...adorable, brilliant and lovable. I want her back!

Just maybe loving is hard for her. Just maybe nothing ever lasted very long. A restless soul this one.

I want to love her! Do you hear me I want her in my life. And I don't mean one-sided. Just be caring about her. I want her touch. Hearted connected.

I can't and I won't let her go. I can't get the image of her out of my mind. I see her before me. She stirs my heart this one. I can't let her go.

Okay, I don't want to let her go.

She's perfect to me.

I am one nut case!

She cares for me, I know she does. She was good for me and I for her. We got afraid.

This time we keep our spaces. Our distance.

God, I hope she doesn't read this.

I know there is her reality to all of this...no, I don't want to hear it or face it..........I can't hear you......

No comments: