Monday, February 05, 2007

Another fine day..

but very cold! Although I had a good seven miles run while the sunshine lasted. All in all I was not cold. Two pairs of gloves, hat, three tops, double socks and tights. The Temperature was a blustering 18 degrees with 7 degrees wind chill.

I ran pass the Artist Guild Society and picked up a pamphlet. I want to sketch live models who are nude there. My friend says anyone can attend that there are usually artist at all levels.

I walked around and saw many talents works of art. I saw a wonderful oil painting of a nude for $700. I think maybe I have done about equally as well sketching only not that large of canvas (or paper). The eyes were better than my work. Eyes are hard to get the correct depth and expressions. Eyes are the windows to the soul. I felt I could have done that painting...so maybe I'll try it one day soon. There is a lovely model in a book ...her eyes look directly into my soul. She's a beautiful women.

I had rather magical moments today. One was when I was ready to leave and I glanced at the cell phone clock and it was 11:11 AM. After I returned home and was removing my phone from my pocket I saw that the time was 1:11 PM.. and this evening when I got home from a super bowl party and pulled my phone out of my pocket it was 11:11 PM. I consider little things such as this..magical and a signal from the spirit world and my spirit guides that they are with me.

I had a great run..is it the coffee and cinnamon ginger cookies? I found that I am flying high when I get back home. Same thing occurred on Saturday morning when I ran with my friends.. I was flying high afterwards. I love running...for a natural high. And I have recaptured that high after I didn't run for about a week because it was snowy or icy. It's amazing to me how running affects our endorphins and therefore our emotions. It's a wonderful natural happy feeling; a lifting of the spirits.

Some people are too far past the capability of working out or walking much less running. One of my friends came to the party with her partner. I don't even want to try to guess how much she weights but she can't see straight down and tripped over bags someone left on the floor by the door. She went flying against the huge heavy dinning room table and sent it moving at least twelve inches. She was down for a long time, shaken ed! She will have a scratched and bruised face that's for sure. During the party she kept putting ice on his face near her chin and was moving the ice bag to her shoulder too. She will be really hurting tomorrow. Because of her weight she cannot see directly down in front of her and her balance is off. Her knees have been giving her problems too.

I feel for her. And it makes me realize such how fortunate I really am to have the ability to run. I thank the universe for my many blessings everyday and try not to take anything for granted. Our bodies are our gifts. I am very fortunate.

I have fallen twice now while running on sidewalks. She I try to avoid them or absolutely make sure that I am looking down directly in front of me to be careful of uneven concrete slabs.

When I did fall I sprang right back up and continued running; mostly due to the embarrassment of falling. I guess I spring right back up like everyone else does when they do not want anyone to come running thinking I'm hurt. I've been so lucky and I am so appreciative for all of my blessings of well being, safe car, accident free car and me.

If I sit here long enough about 20 minutes.. I'll see 1:11 again.

I'm looking for a love. I'm looking to heal my wounded heart. I'm looking for all the love I never received.. I guess. I'm so use to being alone... I guess.

My heart is searching and waiting for her to get here. I wonder what the universe is waiting for.. just where is this perfect, available, single, understanding, cute, adorable, loving being?

And why is it taking so long.. so I can learn more along the way to be better prepared.. so I don't mess it up. She will be tender and sweet.. and she will love me and more than meet me half way. She'll adore me!

I just took a handful of vita mines so I am trying to stay in a seated position so they go down....at this point I cannot lay down. I'm eating a couple of ginger and cinnamon cookies (they're little). I hope that helps.

No comments: