Monday, February 26, 2007

I can't get going today..

seems the anticipation is driving me crazy! I can't draw with a damn and my guitar is out of tune and I'm tone deaf! It's aggervating.

So, I need to quit now and do yoga until she gets here. Driving me nuts! This morning my stomach was bothering me. The guy downstairs was putting in a hot water heater.. and I just had to make sure he keeps that loop in the drip hose so it doesn't gurgle and drive me nuts.

Yes, seems as if the fuse is short today! I did manage to get my hair colored. I need to get off today! I need, I need, I need!

Wish me luck! I need the universe to be with me today...

I need a break! Now the sun is out and I should be running.. but already ate a slice of pizza so there so that! And the damn swimming lanes are always crowded. Well, the dumb fools only built three lanes. Stupid! But, they built a huge kids section that is never used. Hello! Parent work.. and little kids are in day care or school. But swimmers swim daily! Some dumb man must have thought of that one.. some big fat slob who doesn't swim I guess! Now you know how my day is going!

Sincerely,

Short fuse!

No comments: