Thursday, February 22, 2007

In sketch session today we...

sketched from a live model. She was nude and very beautiful. A college student. She posed very professionally, not moving but holding her pose with excellent skill. She knew many poses.
It was my first and very exciting. The women I sketch with are very good even actually looking like the model. They took lessons. Maybe I should.

I see improvement with drawing eyes and making them more life like but my sketches do not end up looking like the subject. I'm getting closer too.

Too many challenges, I love it! Now, swimming? That's another thing. I just can't seem to breath enough in when I roll my head to the side to take air in my mouth. So I end up getting out of breath. So, I just keep my face in the water and paddle for about six times then roll to my side on the back of my head doing the side stroke and then breathing in and out good with mouth and nose for about four times, take a breath, then I'm ready to go again. Well, it works for me and I'm still trying to do it right..taking a breath to the side every third or fourth paddle and then going on . I'll work on it more. Well, it makes the time pass because I'm concentrating so much. If I do it my way, I take up the whole lane...that is why I need to learn to do it correctly so I can stay in my half lane and get a steady flow and breathing system going.

Which reminds me I hope that new two piece doesn't look at crap on me. I hope it fits. I ruined my other Speedo by throwing it in the dryer.. what was I thinking? So I dug out an old one piece and I could really use it more if I had too. So wish me lot, the Speedo I ruined was a size 8.. so that is what I ordered on line. Wish me lot!

So, I guess it's diet time once again. I'm hurry now. I was on a cookie kick today and that little model and me slightly turned on. Hey, I'm an adult and I can keep things in perspective.. hey like these women I were with wasn't feeling anything themselves. They were carrying on about the model. Well, she was good! She was so comfortable I couldn't get over it.. and of course she being so comfortable sitting there carrying on a conversation with me naked as a Jay Bird didn't effect me at all .. after a while. She was very loving.

Mentally, I compared her body to mine. Well, she is 22 probably.. but, honestly, mine is not all that bad for my age. Hers was solid and flawless. Mine? pretty solid and muscular because I'm so active..no stretch marks. But, I have some slight blemishes. You know.. wear and tear I guess...but not bad! Not bad at all!

Anyway, it's a wonderful way to feel about yourself at my age of 59. Cool! Actually, I look quit hot in my new low rise jeans. I mean nice. I think it's wonderful when you can look in the mirror and think you look hot! Now that is cool!

I work hard to stay attractive and it pays off. I think actually, I look better since I do yoga and swim besides running too.

Life is grand when you feel that way and it makes you want to try even harder to look better yet.

Being blonde I believe makes a big difference and I am fortunate to have the type of complexion that I can do blonde. It's a natural looking blonde that lightening's with the sun and appears streaked because of the gray in places that doesn't cover the same as the brown areas.

And I'm tan from being outside so much...can't forget the sunscreen! Even though it gets in my eyes when I'm trying to swim after I run there and jump into the pool.

I need to call my friend, especially after the day I had. It seems once a week isn't enough for me anymore.. I need more! She said this weekend or next weekend. I'm afraid for some reason about weekends.. but I think I'll see if that works for her.

Life is amazing and magical and the universe will provide. I am most grateful for all of my freedom, gifts, and blessings. My capabilities, my activeness, my good health, my youthfulness, my positive attitude. My accident, injury and pain free life. Just everything, my friends.

The universe knows what I mean and want and will provide because I believe that it will. It has so magically in the past and usually, I've noticed, on beautiful days.

I know that was her, the good doctor, who flew over my house. I know that was her. Only she would fly like that .. low, I mean low and right to me before banking sharply. She was so low, that if there wasn't a sun glare on the windshield I would have been able to see in and see the pilot. As it was though there was a glare so I just smiled. She was so cool! I wish I could have gotten to know her better. I would have done anything.. but I understand where she was coming from. She was magical to me....she is magical to me! I know she is doing good! I wish I could see her again...sigh!

Anyway, life is magical!

No comments: