Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Off for that run!

I am very proud to be a member of the Dove pro-aging mentality! In fact I think some of those ladies work out and exercise less than I do.

But, I look good! Really good! And I feel fabulous. I began exercising to stay healthy and medication free! There is something to be said about exercising and caring about your appearance and being proud to be a feminince woman. Oh, that reminds me that I got a compliment at the gym yesterday where in my bathing suit. I got a pretty figure! Now just how sweet was that. Hey, it makes all the hard work worth it! I do it for me! I love myself and I think I'm cute. No, I'm hot!

I am healthy and do not take medications because I am active and run, yoga, swim, bike and walk to do my errands.

Now to give thanks and show my graditude. I am most thankful for my safety, injury free, pain free, accident free, good health, and my ability to be active and workout. I am grateful for my friends and grateful for them, in case they forget to thank the universe for their many blessings. I am free to be me and I am very happy with my life. I have many wonderful friends and sex. Thank the universe for the wonderful freqent sex. I love making love to her (was never like that back in the straight days).

But, then I learned about creating my own realities and that I have the power to create my own realities. And how things have changed. Dream it, plan it, visiualize it and forget it and then in a little while things begin to unfold. And feel your gut when it does.. it's amazing because you know it will happen. And it such amazes you how it does actually happen and come ture.

Last last fall and in my gut I wanted to do the biathlon on my own, no one else wanted to do it. I did it. I the way there I prayed for a magical day. It was picture perfect and extremely magical. Oh I prayed for sex too. People acted like I was a celebreity, coming up to me and talking to me, especially after I rode ten miles on a flat to cross the finish line. Oh yes, I was determined! The woman who stopped to pump air, with no avail, in my tire came to talk to me. She was amazed that I rode it in with a flat. Well, I watched that front flat very closely has I zoomed around corners. I had a blast. I prayed to the universe to help me. I was most determined. And I did it! After I cross the finish line only ten minutes slower than last year, I prayed that I wanted and need sex. Guess what? I got that the next day! Oh, yes I had a conversation. We both were very frank and poured our souls. And there you are! Just about as magical as you can get. I call having my orders (to the universe) coming true - magical!

Watch The Secret. One woman on Oprah said it's like going into a restaurant and placing an order. Know what you want and be specific because you will get what you want. So watch your wordage. Don't just say "Oh, help me make it to the end of the week!" Because guess what, you will just make it to the end of the week. So, aim high!

Okay, I'm out of here to enjoy my run! Better put sun screen on today!

No comments: