Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Gorgeous Day!

I've been out and on the go since noon. I ran five miles to the gym where I swam for 35 minutes until the pool got too crowded. Tell why did they only build the place with only three swim lanes? There is a huge children's pool that sits idle all day. And a stream with a current that no one uses much. Such a poor design! they keep telling me that usage will drop off in a bit when people begin to forget about their new year's resolutions. I think not. I can tell these people are here to stay. They are regulars like I am. We are getting to know each other.

There is this character name George. He's must be in his 80's. He loves to talk to the lifeguards' breast. Actually they are quite beautiful! It's a wonder he doesn't have heart failure when he is in the pool and she is kneeling forward showing beautiful cleavage while talking to him. Hell, I nearly drown as I forget to breath while my imagination runs wild.

God, I can't wait to die and come back as a lesbian and start all over. Next time, I'm starting out very young. I will not miss out on all those beautiful young bodies. What a ripe off! I had to fuck men for half of my dreary life. I can't think about it! It's makes me too sad!

As it is now, I can't get enough! Making love to her drives in insane and I want more and more. I wonder if it's the MACA?

You know I think I'm dead! Maybe I have died and gone to heaven! I do think that as spirit we want to come to earth as human being for the sex. For the soul connections that we make lying that close to someone and feeling all those wonderful feelings. I never dreamed I would be that turned on making love to someone. I swear! I never felt that way with a man - never. Guess I'm a lesbian!

See there you Christians! I tried doing it your way - with the opposite sex. The operand word being "opposite".. meaning how in the hell can there be a connection with someone so opposite! It's a heart and body connection. I can connect with a woman's heart, soul, brain and emotions. With men - zero! Nothing! Nano! Blank! Empty space! Oh well you get the picture!

I love women! I especially love warm, affectionate, sweet, loving women. I melt!

In my own personal life though, I'm a little cautious. I hold back! If it's working, I say don't mess with it! I'm very cautious!

No comments: