Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Dogs to meet gals..

On my last run, I saw a guy walking off the trail in the park with his dog. Suddenly the dog was loose off the lease heading for a pretty blond walking with her daughter and her dog.

Of course the guy's dog made a B line over to the other dog. The guy yells. "I'm sorry!" As she heads over towards him to direct his dog back to him. The two dogs are jumping and intermingling as they trek through the leaves, sticks and winter grass towards "the meeting".

So, don't you wonder what ever happened between those two? I do! I wonder if there was a connection? He probably saw the blond coming down the path and seen she wasn't watching him so he made his move. I say very clever! Maybe it wasn't planned? My intuition tells me it was.

And they met right before Valentine's day! So romantic!

Think I'll get dog!

No comments: