Friday, February 09, 2007

Looking Forward

and forgetting the past! I am planning my future one dream at a time. I'm dreaming big! Let's see, she'll be a sexy blond and lots of fun! And she and I will just spend fun times together..nothing heavy! We'll both be free spirits!

I order to get what I want, according to "The Secret" I must be grateful for what I have. I am! Actually, I express thanks everyday. Usually when I am running is when I begin to think about how fortunate I am in every way. I'm healthy, flourishing, happy, active, youthful, and injury, accident, illness and pain free. Universe! Thank you so much! I really appreciate my wonderful magical gifts that I have.

Now, here is what I want. I will present it to you one time and then leave it go and for get about it so the universe will get to it. I have positive energy and the way I understand it; the universe has an abundance of power and energy to go around. I want a wonderful woman in my life. One who is attractive and is happy with herself and loves herself. Because if she doesn't love herself.. she can't love me very well either. I want her to be sweet, quiet, easy to be with, loving, and very warm in nature. I want her to think and be a lot like me. I would love for her to be slender and healthy and active because she is concerned about being healthy and staying healthy. I do not want big changes in my life, just time for us to be together several nights a weeks and loving each other. We will both appreciate our own space and quiet times from time to time. She will be happy in her life and career.

Also I understand that what I put out there, I get back! If I am loving, funny, sexy and happy. I'll get it back!

No comments: