Friday, February 16, 2007

The Secret vs Christians

Of course the Christians do not GET IT! I could see it on this woman's face on Oprah's show. Today she is featuring more of "The Secret" because she has had such an enormous response from her viewers.

I'm beginning to really understand close minded Christians and of course they are close minded because that is the way their LEADERS want them to be. Puppets! And obedient followers coloring only in Christian black and white and heaven and hell. In my opinion, Christianity is a negative trap to keep people down and under some one's thumb. Organized religions want to control and manipulate members by telling them that they are sinners. It's ancient thinking at best! Come on! As a society have we not evolved to the point where we can think and decide for ourselves. Why are these humble puppets still falling for this stuff? Religion dwells on the negative. Suffer here, be happy in heaven! And give me your money while you'll at it!

My point is that religion has put us in such a state that we, all of us, need to see the DVD "The Secret" or watch the DVD "What the Bleep Do We Know?" and it sequel "How Far Down the Rabbit Hole Do You Want To Go?"

So of course these guys on the the show there to defend The Secret of laws of attraction and tell the puppets that yes we are humbling idiots and sinners. Well, that is what the woman wanted to hear I'm sure. That woman didn't want to hear that WE HAVE THE POWER OURSELVES - WITHIN US. I could see that the woman was very close minded and will remain that way! She's really stuck!

We, ourselves, need to take control of our lives. Yes, the woman is still stuck there on the judgement! She believes we are going to be judged and then go to hell! James Arthur Ray (wrote "The Science of Success") says that Christ said the secret of heaven is within!

We are participants in this life! The energy we put outward is what we receive. Our mind is a very powerful thing and anything is open to us if WE allow the universe to flow through us in a positive way. Get out of the childhood baggage and into the present moment and put positive energy out there and literally watch it being returned.

Here is how to do it. Think about the perfect life you INTEND to have and then place your ATTENTION of it. Know that it is coming! First of all be grateful. Then take action towards gaining your goals. Focus on it. Stop trying! Either do it or don't do it. Trying is failing with honor! Harmonic wealth is what we really want. Money is not really be wealthy. It's financial, relational, intellectual , inspirational and spiritual equals harmonic wealth. Know what you want!

I know what I want! Magical intimate sexual moments with magical intimate sexual women. Oh, and financial, relational, intellectual, inspirational and spiritual harmonic wealth. I just adding sexual. I mean meaningful intimate sexual moments from the heart. Actually, I can't have one without the other and I think most women are geared this way. It's a hormonal reaction to sex that women have that enables us to develop feelings and relationships with our sexual partner.

The war on terrorist and the war on drugs perpetuates that very state of affairs. Give a march on peace and I'll be there. March on scarcity is what we have in this world.

We should not feel separate from god, we are gods. God is not outside; god is within.

I'll beginning to wonder if there is a god? I personally believe that we are all gods, that we are spirits visiting here on earth and that if we want we will live many life times. Our spirit goes on. I am exciting. I can hardly wait. I'm having a wonderful, grateful, loving, time here connecting spirituality with all of my soul mates. Life is magical if we decide to see it that way! It's our reality!

I have met wonderful people lately that I feel connected with. I think there is something magical and mystical about people and music and me. I feel this connection. I think people who are fortunate enough to be involved with music are truly connected and one with the universe. Throughout astrology and math are octaves..it's all connected.

We are not trying to make money, we are trying to be happy. So do something that you have a passion for. Be yourself and there is no competition.

Christians and mediocrity attacks success. When you pass up the mediocrity they get jealous. Mediocrity attacks up. Once more, never think that you do not deserve success. Celebrate other peoples goods and you can vibrate with their energy. If you get excited and happy for some one else you win too! Be happy for others.

No comments: