Thursday, February 15, 2007

Single digit temperatures

didn't keep my "special" one from visiting. I got two bouquets! We do have a special relationship. I'm sure she is happier at home to. She's married! So far that is okay. She is very nice and what we have works for us. Someone would say that it is custom made! I think the universe did a good job setting this one up. See we found out that we both prayed for "sex" ! That we each wanted a special someone to spend special moments with. I wasn't ready for another relationship just yet and she's married. He knows. She has done this sort of thing all through the years. She makes the weeks past fast.

I am hoping what we have can remain as it is. I certainly do not want her to leave him. Upfront she said she never would. I thought that was fine. It's our time together... just her and I, that's all. It keeps a mental and emotional balance within each of us. I am free to do what I want and she to. Hey! Not long ago she went on vacation with her "ex".

We have to be open minded! I wouldn't rule out taking a weekend trek across the state to visit a mutual friend with my ex. We've talked about it already. We are family.

Man these roses are fragrant! Sweet! I love them. After she brought them and later after she left I went to the Artist Guide and sketched for a couple hours with a live model. It was a first for me and I have vowed to return every week.

We will have different models but the one today was really cool and multi-talents I discovered being a recording artist who sings in French with her own group. And she plays multiple instruments. In the past, we have seen each other at the gym in the pool. I hope she modeled again next week. I really liked her. I think we made a connection of sorts. I set the universe up for this too.

Yes, I did. I was thinking, someone who is artist would be cool, or someone who swims would be cool to know. See, I'm not totally opposed to a relationship. And I have decided that she is not straight! Yes, perhaps a connection was made today. She was interested and interesting and met me half way.

When I ordered my request I asked for "her" to meet me half way when it came to approaching one another. We'll see! No wedding band! Gaydar went off! Now some models pose nude and I wonder if she would have if there would have been heat in the studio today and quit chilly. I can't wait until next week.

It is 14 degrees. I just lite a fire and switched from TV to Bose to listen to Budda2Lounge CD consisting of a pretty cool mix of nature sounds and various melodies and rhythms. I want to write, read, and work some more of restringing my guitar..last night another string snapped. I "askjeeves.com" on line and got more instructions. I'm set now!

I feel I need to feel one with my guitar and therefore I must restring and tune it myself. It's my baby after all.

Earlier when I was speaking of the universe and creating my reality I was referring to "The Secret" which is a lesson into spirituality and tapping our own core psychic strengths. We are all connected. The secret says we should make a request to the universe as if we were placing an order at a restaurant. You place the order and then let it go. You trust in the process and look forward to the end result without pining over details.

Make sure you know what you want because if you are iffy and undecided how is the universe going to know how to plan your future.

I'm very happy with my life right now. I used to feel guilty and worry that the other shoe was going to drop when I would make a statement like that. I'll worried as if it were bad luck to feel confident. Now, I know better. We are indeed in control and each and every one of us can make a difference in our own lives and those of others.

I'm scratching the Mardi Gras celebration Saturday. It will be cold! Funny, in years past I always said I was going to attend until the time came near and then I chickened because of the crowds... the "drunken on Hurricanes" crowds! We'll see maybe I'll do a John Kerry "flip flop" at the last minute. Never the less it's my prerogative.

Dang that Bose sounds good! I got the cheaper single CD play model. I remember the day I bought it and asked the sales clerk if I could bring it back if I didn't like it..because well, it did cost a small chunk of change. Confidently he responded with. "Oh, you won't want to bring it back!" Was he ever right! See, it's not the size that counts, it's the quality. Have you ever noticed hard small Bose speakers are? The secret is some sort of engineering technique that separates each note from every instrument. It's wonderful. The price is a little hefty I know, you get what you pay for, but you can pay on time. Okay - commercial is over!

What else! I guess that's it for now. Oh, did you know that Hillary has a web site. Yes, that is how "she came out" and mean that is how she announced her presidential candidacy. Just Google Hillary.. you'll find it. Anyway, she (or her staff) asked for my opinion and no holds barred, I gave it to her about the economy, social services and benefits, jobs, gay marriage, big business and Iraq. For anyone who would like to see the diversity and the sparks fly in Washington when she gets elected campaign for her. I plan to. I already have my bumper stickers. What an exciting year 2008 will be! I think it would be a royal hoot when she gets elected. What an historical event! We need a major switch in this country.

Okay better string my guitar before I fall asleep.. the coffee isn't working now; but probably will at 3:00 AM.. like last night when I was up from 3:00 to 6:00 or later. It's okay, I'll get up and work on my mystery novel. Funny! I had one all written and my laptop crashed but I had a backup CD made already. Fine and dandy except the CD wouldn't work in my new laptop for some reason. It's okay I have the premise of the book still in my head.

Good night... I mean "later"!





No comments: