Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I love it when Rosie goes off on "The View"

about the Iraq war and places a bet with Elisabeth that we are gearing up to Iran next by using the same aerial views photos.

Rosie claims the "insurgents" are the people who actually live there, so in her opinion they are not insurgents.

Elisabeth is good on the show because she presents her more "rightist" point of view and then Rosie can point counterpoint. It's great! For example Elisabeth read on the show in the post that only 17% of our population want us to pull out of Iraq. And Rosie and Joy agreed that Fox and the (NY) Post are owned by the same people! I love their frankness and their words of explicit truths.

People need to become aware of the scenes hiding behind the "movie".

Yes Tony Blair has pulled the British troops out of Iraq. So what will Bush do. I think we may be out of Iraq but I think we'll be in Iran by the time Bush gets out of office. Hey, there are 100,000 companies over there making money hand over fist why would they want the party to end. People don't want us in Iraq so they'll just move the party down the street.

I'm wondering if a plan wasn't put into place before or around 1900 when the automobile first came about? See the electric car was more popular at that time too. But, I guess big oil saw more profits for more people and made deals with the Middle East already.

Now you know the Middle East countries want to keep us for a customer, along with all the other countries around the world who still use petroleum (Brazil is strictly using Ethanol from sugar cane now) to the fullest extent. So, what better way to use a lot of oil and spend a lot of money and make money then having a war. Makes you wonder doesn't it.

We have not heard much about Saudi Arabia lately have we. No not since we discovered how cozy the Bush Dynasty has been and still are with them.. Haven't heard a thing since 2001 have we? No not since Bush closed all the airports and personally have them flown out of the country for their safety. Amazing! Odd, how they all amused they were totally innocent even though several of the pilot student who we knew were in this country learning to "steer" a plane, were from of Saudi decent. Makes me wonder?

So, I guess my point is that I wonder if big business and some parties of the Middle East haven't been "friends" since 1900 or before. I mean what good is having tons of oil in the ground if no one wants or needs to buy it. Amazing!

So, I think that it will be many, many years before we switch from oil to mostly Ethanol. We''' never get to totally electric, because there is no money in it for big oil people. Did you know that the Hydrogen Cell process is derived from an oil product or process? I thought I read that recently? Oh I think the government may give us lip service and act like they are "trying" to move away from oil. But, I in reality they never will because oil and auto is too big.

And the Japanese make and sell a totally electric car in other countries, but the Prius can only be a hybrid here in this country.

You know what commercial makes me sad? It the futuristic Transition eye glasses commercial. It's so cool and futuristic. Well, people, we will never get to that point until every single drop of oil is drained out of the ground all over the world. Because the oil emperors want every drop of money they can make from oil. These huge skull and bones big business people like the Bush dynasty are making too much money. They don't care if their grandchildren choke to death from polluted air and that global warming destroys the environment.

Sometimes I watch Nova and they talk about cities of the future where the air is so clean and the mobility is so clean and high tech. It will never happen. Our air will remain dirty with an oil scum covering everything. Have you seen the beach where there are oil rigs out in the water..they are dark and covered with grime. We could easily generate clean electricity with wind mills. We do not need nuclear either, Bush.

Why are these people so narrow minded, greedy and evil - and Christian, the worse of the evil ones.

Just how much money do they need? We need neither. I know I don't. I love my small space that surrounds me in comfort.

Just follow the money!

Will! I'm out the door to enjoy this beautiful sunny, 60's weather. I just spoke to my special friend who says she admires me and loves the fact that I am my own person. We do have a very special relationship.

Tomorrow I'll sketch the live model.. possibly nude. I have been sketch still nudes. I hope my pencil is not shaking all over the place. It's okay. I've seen this model naked already I think at the gym. This will be a new experience for me.

And don't you just love the Dove pro-aging women would modeled nude for the promotion. And the winner for the promotion, a 64 year old was on an electric billboard in Times Square. Too cool! I was excited and elated and it did my ego wonders to see this.

I think more products should promote less skinny young things - that's easy. What young thing isn't beautiful just for the mere fact that she is young. It takes work to look fabulous at 50 and beyond. I love it! And I am very proud to be a part of them.

No comments: