Thursday, February 22, 2007

Overweight

I'm watching Oprah. This guy takes in a half a shaker of salt a day and his blood pressure is 185 over 110. One person is almost half body fat. She should be 15 to 20% body fat. These people are all obese and Bob Green will take them under his wing for nine weeks and work their asses off.

Obese! This is how America looks! Sixty percent of Americans both adults and children or over weight or obese. And it is because what they do: eat. And what they don't do: exercise!

Obesity puts stress on every organ, vessels, heart, skin. bones, joints.

This one woman smokes cigarettes on top of it.. They act like they are immune to illness and disease. She is over weight and she smokes. And they all have excuses. These people are stupid and lazy. I'm sorry I don't feel sorry for them. They are self-destructive and stubborn. She wants a magic medication to help her quit smoking. She doesn't want to do the work or put any effort into becoming healthy.

These people have no self respect, no self control, no self discipline otherwise they wouldn't be way out of proportion as they are! Why do it now! Why didn't you do it one hundred pounds ago? I think they need to work on these reasons first. They need to fine out why they let themselves get so heavy! But, basically people are big babies. They feel sorry for themselves. So what do they do...make things worse for themselves..so they can really feel sorry for themselves. It's a vicious cycle that needs to be broken! "Oh, people are against obese people."or "You're picking on me!" Hell, you're picking on yourself!

Here is what I don't get! People become diabetic and then they are actually surprised that they have become diabetic! Why? I can't believe half the population is in denial! Get your butt on that treadmill! Get out doors and go for a walk, away from the refrigerator. Have someone else do your grocery shopping. Knit while you watch TV so your hands are busy and you won't stick food in your mouth. Actually, want to look better and be healthier then do it!

And when you are on the treadmill you must break a sweat! Hello! I see so many people just strolling along. Get your ass in gear! I'll tell you when to get off!

Of course, if they would have kept their ass in gear they wouldn't be where they are. Why did they wait so long? And why now? Is what I want to know?

Males in general or not good at taping into the reason why they eat so much! The women are resistant to exercise. People act like this is punishment. They don't get the message that this stuff is good for them! Oh, you are making me work, if you really loved me you wouldn't make me do this! Why are you punishing me? Hell, you are punishing your own ignorant self! Sorry, I have no sympathy for you! You wear your sorrow and self-pity on your rear and everywhere else. Get it fixed! Get an education. Get a job. Dump the husband, mother, or whoever has you trapped feeling guilty and feeling that you are worthless. Be self-sufficient and then you won't have to put up with their crap! What were you thinking? Money is power! Education is power whoever in the relationship has more, is more powerful.

Why don't you just love yourself.. why do you fight yourself? Why don't you think you are worth anything? The hell with those people who make you feel bad. I bet they are heavy and sickly themselves wanting to drag you down there with them. Misery loves company! Show them! Lose the weight! Love yourself. Be your own best friend.

For one thing, the more you move and work out, the more you will become addicted to it. And if you don't want to do it... do it anyway! Stop being a baby! See I would never make it as a personal trainer. I have no sympathy! Sympathy is not love! And just what are you given up for his love? Are you paying the bills just to have him around. Kissing his ass? Not being yourself? Do you even know what your self is anymore? Oh, I got me a man! He "had" a job!

I push myself all the time. I have too! I do the weight machines until it hurts. I swim until I'm pooped! It is hard but I can run half marathons! You think I don't push myself! And I deserve to look this damn good! I look damn good! I work out everyday. I pay attention to what I eat. If I eat junk one day; I don't it the next. I never eat until I'm full.

Food shouldn't be your main form of entertainment. Most people have emotional pain who are heavy. It's the reason why they are heavy. Stop feeling sorry for yourself. Get a life! Get a healthy life!

The weight means something. Find out! People sabotage their own happiness because of the weight. There is a reason why you are big and fat! Find the reason and deal with it! If it relatives move away from them like I did! They are only people! You are probably just there out of Catholic fucking guilt anyway! And why should you give them every break, every excuse at your sacrifice. Fuck them! Relatives aren't better than you. Yet, parents think kids are property and they can do anything with them that they want and the kid will have unconditional love! NOT ME! You treat me like shit..yeah, I've give you about fifty years .. and then I'm out of there. I've been taken care of your ass all my life that you have been "dying" every fucking day.. why would I want to jeopardize my health over you. And if you didn't have someone to take care of you, you wouldn't be manipulating and controlling and putting the guilt trip on people. I hate this sense of entitlement. Hey, you raised me for about seventeen years and I've put up with your crap for fifty..seems a little unbalanced to me. I've never asked those people for anything, since I've been a kid, because I never wanted to owe them anything. And I don't! I hope I never see them again! I'm free and happy!

There now you know why I'm healthy and fit! It's revenge at its best! And they can't stand it that I'm happy! Want to "get back" be healthy and happy! They can't stand it!








No comments: