Saturday, February 17, 2007

That's it for Saturday..

A wintry cold restful day for me. I tuned my guitar after changing out yet another frayed string. I wrote, read, sang and played my guitar and visited my ex.

My sweet friends called and asked where I was and why wasn't I at the Mardi Gra party which was by then winging down. She had had a few hurricanes I could tell but just as cute as ever. I love her age. She reminds me of me back then. She's adorable! I love when she calls me. She brightens my day.

This morning I planned my future so now I'm kicking back and will watch it unfold. Well, I have seen signs already. I wanted to meet someone at the gym and at my artist gathering and I have.. one and the same person. She's artsy and very feminine like I wanted with soft kind almost shy kind eyes. I hope she there next week again. She will meet me half way.. it's part of the plan. So, I'll know as it unfolds.

She locked on to me last week and subconsciously I almost felt that I had to pry myself away to leave. I didn't want to leave. She asked my name like she really wanted to remember it. She'll like me and want me. I'll be a magical mystery to her..one she feels she needs to get into. She will be intrigued and very pleased when she learns I'm gay. She is very sensual and sexual and it's been quit some time for her. It's why we are coming together - to turn our lives into a magical mystical beautiful shared journey. What we have will be wonderful.

Sorry, but I am going to have to over lap and at this point I do not see a problem with that. Hey, I'm here to help and not hurt. She wants it this way because her weekends are busy otherwise she would have called me back today. She'll wait until Monday probably. We will set up a meet time and I am looking forward, very forward to feeling her next to me.

It's a beautiful thing that we are so sensual and sexual. But, I would like to add a bit of a relationship along with the beautiful wonder of it all. So, that is why this one beautiful woman comes into the picture. She and I will click in every aspect of life and it is beautiful already. She wants me and I her.

I'm sleepy tonight..no late night for me. I'm off to bed!

But first I must thank the universe for keeping me safe, sound, healthy, injury and pain free, bright, brilliant, quick and as cute as can be as I get younger and younger inn every aspect of my life. Life is beautiful and I appreciate it and everything and everyone in my life. Please protect and love them. I know what I want. I know who I want. She is meeting me half way. She is as interested in me as I her. She is thinking of me now and looking forward to seeing me soon either at the gym or at the art gathering. Please protect and take care of all my friends and love ones and keep that one's cyst benign and the surgery successful. Thank you for all of my blessings and my wonderful youthfulness and fabulous health and abilities. I need her love, I want to lie with her almost every night and feel her wonderful hair caress my skin as we lay so close. The loving will be magical and it's on it's way. Next week big step will be taken by her and me. Remember she meets me half way.. even initiates plans for us. I am so happy!

Time to dream.

No comments: