Tuesday, February 20, 2007

A beautiful day

Today I ran and swam. It was a beautiful 50 degree sunny day. I'll probably do the same tomorrow.

Oops I forgot to go join the running group this evening. I'll wait until March 11th when the time changes and it doesn't get dark until after seven. I'll meet up with them then in the park. I forgot it was Tuesday.

I need to get my front bicycle wheel looked at. I think I have a bad rim, bad stem or something. It suddenly just went flat. It was just sitting there. I pumped it up and it went flat again. Besides there is a cute girl who works on the bicycles at the shop right down the street from me in walking distance. I love it!

Tomorrow I'll call my friend and see when she wants to come over again. We left it open. I would rather have a set day of the week to get together. But, last week and this week I wanted to go to the Artist Guild to sketch a live model..again it's within walking distance. I love it! Anyway, I'll call her tomorrow.

I have much to do yet, read, sketch, sing and play my guitar. I ran about five miles to the gym to swim, and then about three back. I took the shorter way home thinking that I would probably do it again tomorrow.

Here's to beautiful Dove pro-age advertising and their models. There is a big market out there for many women who are beautiful at that age straight or lesbian. Of course the typical Midwest lesbian has a totally different look about her. So unlike the "L Word" crowd. But, my friends tell me on both coasts lesbians are very main stream in appearance. I found that very refreshing. Of course if you go out to "the" local bar (our one and only) lesbians are dressed in woman's fashion and they are not the cross dressers.

Speaking of cross dressers - why in the world drag queens are in a lesbian bar doing their show is totally beyond me! I'm speaking of our one and only lesbian bar. I don't want to watch some man in drag prance about and lip sync to a song. I want to dance! And besides wouldn't the gay men in the gay bar across the street appreciate them so much more? I want to enjoy a margarita and dance!

No comments: