Friday, February 16, 2007

very cold, sunny and mystical

Yesterday I went to an artist venue to meet others to sketch a live model. The room was cold almost matching the deceivingly sunny 14 degrees temperature out doors.

She seemed magical and mystical the moment I saw her and more so when our eyes met. It was even a little hard to pull myself out of the room when the time was up She was interested asked my name.

I had asked the universe to send someone to meet me half way either while swimming or at the artist venue. She, one and the same, attends both.

I know we will develop into something magical and mystical. I know it because I wished it and then forgot it and left it up to the universe. And there is always a short time lag in case we change our minds.

I wanted this. There is something special going on here. I can feel it! I know it! I'm not surprised

No comments: