Monday, February 19, 2007

Is Spring Here?

The temperature got up to 56 degrees today. It very windy but nice and spring like with lots of sun. I am so grateful for this day, for my health, safety, injury free, perfect vehicle, pain free, non-accident existence. My heart is light with loving anticipation of love not on its way but here. She's perfect and delightful.

She comes ot me on a warm spring like breeze. A new person in my life. She is warm and wonderfully vivacious. We are destined to be together each with our own space and time, then merging together more and more.

She is already in my heart and on my mind. I dreamed her into reality. I wanted her and she is here. Lovely and lovingly we will fall into step. We are alot a like in many way. Sex will be natural and easy and wonderful and needed and warm.

According to "The Secret" we need to be grateful, and open. Dream your dream. Make sure you know what you want and then let it go.

She is perfect because she is a free spirit and is easy going, giving and kind.

It's time for a good love in my life. Relaxed, loving, sexual, sensual and comfortable and available in mind, body, and spirit.

No comments: