Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Ellen You Rock!

Ellen! You did a fabulous job hosting the Oscars! Ellen you Rock! And this type color matches your tear filled eyes of gratitude!

Remember about the year 1993 when she came out on her sitcom then couldn't find a job. No one called her. Jeep pulled out of the commercials when they hear she was coming out.

But the lesbians were winners that evening. Ellen and her partner Portia were there. Melissa Etheridge and her partner were there. They all were winners!

There is another lesbian in the spotlight and that is Rosie O'Donnell on "The View" and she has a partner Kelly whom she speaks of all the time.

It's the year of the woman and may I say lesbian woman. I just thought of something - profound too, I might add. It seems that the more butch of the couples are the ones more public! Oddly enough! Interesting! Very interesting!

Personally I don't want to be one or the other... I just want to love. I think I'm "not" butch. I'm sitting here thinking of my friend couples that I know and I'm visualizing and going "butch, butch, butch, butch, " Hm! I'm not seeing any feminine images. Oh well! This is the Midwest..someone told me that the most butch are in the Midwest. But, the younger woman I see now are more feminine. In fact, they look straight to me in dress and mannerisms. God, they are so cute! Why was I born too soon! I can't wait to die and come back and do it all over again. Yes, I would certainly be a lesbian. When I see a man and woman together. I think what's in it for her? No breast, no round curves, no sweet tender gentle heart, no softeness. Men could never grip my heart and lock on like a sweet woman. Too bad I couldn't come out (damn church) until mid-wife. Not fair! Don't judge me - not until you have had both I have had have. Too bad I didn't start with women, I know I never would have had a man. From the time was was four or six years old I have had crushes on girls and women. So, yes, I believe I was born that way.

During the L Word episode last Sunday one of the character's lines to Max was. Los Angeles is for the feminine and San Francisco is more for butch. She wondered out loud if that is why Max was transcending from female to male in Los Angeles? Of course she was beautifully feminine.

I'm feminine and want feminine. Well, you know not extreme.. just wonderful - like the good doctor. I miss her and think about her a lot. Wish I could see her on a weekly basis.

Damn I have big hands. No, I'm looking at my hands as I type and they are big! Wide! Maybe they appear so because my wrists are dainty and small :) Kidding!

I think I have a slight cold. I'm fighting one. I can feel it and my nose runs all the time. Today I had business to take care of so tomorrow I want to run and swim. I can't wait! I better stop eating so I fit in my suit. Hope I don't look like an idiot. It's a two piece. Or I could wear the one piece that I have but it's older and gets very heavy when wet. I'll be running with my little pack on my back so I may go with the two piece. Reminds me. I ordered another tank type two piece from Speedo and haven't seen anything in email regarding it..

Later.. I need to check..

No comments: