Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Truly Magical Moments..

Oh my gosh! Yes! She sends me high..I think it took me a day to recover! What she does to me! Through the ceiling and out the roof! I guess it's not the quantity, but the quality. Maybe there is something to say about "weekly". I don't know? All I know is that I hope I can wait five more days and 18 hours and 36 minutes before I see her again. I can't share this with anyone but you. You know! Some things you just have to express! Well, for one thing..she's married. He knows! He's her best friend! I don't know that she and I are exacting compatible in any other way. Maybe, sometimes we just need that special someone in our lives.. why not? It's therapeutic! It probably wouldn't be as special if we were always together. It all began as acquaintances discussing and discovering our mutual and personal needs in a twenty minute conversation one day many months ago. And now it's moments just for us that are priceless! Moments that are healing, holistic and magical!

I believe that life should not be mundane but mystical, magical and filled with wonderful love and loving ways. We celebrate life! We are both happy and content the rest of the week. We have no other expectations other then what we have.

No comments: