Saturday, February 03, 2007

Hopeful horoscope on an icy day.

"February 3, 2007 Trusting Your GuardiansLibra Daily Horoscope:
You may sense that something akin to luck is on your side today, and you will likely recognize the benevolent hand of your many spirit guardians operating in your experience. Mundane acts that typically constitute a normal part of your daily routine can earn you surprising blessings as others acknowledge your hard work and effort. Should you find yourself in situations that feel negative, you may be pleased to discover that you can respond constructively and without resorting to hostility. The moment of recognition in which you see that you are not alone can be the perfect time to express your gratitude for all the blessings your spirit guides have bestowed upon you today"

Sure hope my spirit guides are out there in the frigid weather this morning as I attend to see how many other brave spirits in human form will be out there.

It's new terraine for running and 19 F degree temperatures with a 16 MPH wind that makes it feel like 7 F degrees. By the way, the F is for Fahrenheit..although certainly in this case the "other" word would surffice nicely. Wish me luck! And hope that my friend will be there to encourage me and take my mind off the chill! It would be great if a least six of them were there. I'm so curious to see if they will brave not really the cold but this awful wind that I hear and feel slipping through the not-so-sealed seals of my patio door. I hear a very long whistle as the gust of winds slip past the frame of the door.

Soon in about fifteen minutes I will have to get out there. I'll be bundled up with extra clothing along with me. I'll have four layers on top and two on the bottom....including shorts underneath and a hat on top. I also thought of double socks and double gloves.

Yesterday I ran six mile at least (in an hour) and the temperature was mid twenties. There was a cold Northern wind too, but I ran North and South and the trees and buildings sheltered me from the frigid wind..which I only had to run head long into one time for a short time.

I am hopeful that my spirit guides will be with me this morning allowing to sun to shine on us and allowing us to be in the meadow or blocked somehow from the wind..even if it means running up hills. A good workout will keep us warm.

I know I shouldn't complain, but my stomach is full of gass and wearing tight with a high waist (I hate high waisted pants) maked my bloated stomach feel even more full of pressure. It's because I was up at 3:00 AM drinking coffee and eating ginger and cinnamon cookies. Oh good I got up and looked at the container to see how cinnamon was spelled and burped...and that's a good thing.

Oh stomach gods please be kind to me this morning. Drinking coffee and eating these cookies worked out fine for me yesterday before I ran...what's the deal? I know, it's because I ate and then went to sleep...things do not digest well when my body is in a lateral position.

Well, it will take me about thirty minutes to get to the park...a new locate this morning. Someone said doors will be open to go inside to stay out of the wind. First, I have to find the building. This is a big park! Well, actually, it is not as large of an area as the one we normally run in.. it's just unfamiliar to me.

No comments: