Thursday, February 15, 2007

Was thinking about SL05..

SL05 means my Summer Love of '05. I hope she is doing okay. I guess I was a real ass! Damn, I'm a jerk. She did so much for me, she joined my "Y". She ran with me. She helped me move to a new location. She made me an honest to goodness lesbian. She set my heart and soul on fire with passion. I was born again! I came to life!

I was just thinking about her. And if thinking about someone is wishing them good things and that is what I want to do. She did her very best! I hope she is okay. I just wanted her to know that I really appreciated her.

Oh, I know why I thought of her suddenly! It's Valentine's Day! Last year I sent her a card! But, when I did she wouldn't even make eye contact with me.. and after her birthday, when I sent the card, at pride, she wouldn't let me hug her.

I guess I deserved it. I had told her that I would love her forever....and at some level I wanted to.. that's all.

I hope she is doing well! Happy Valentine's Day SL05!

No comments: