Saturday, February 17, 2007

Only a straight man would say something like this

that they want to see beer available from a woman's boobs. I had to turn it off! It was late night TV on NBC. Disgusting! Degrading! Pitiful! Disrespectful! And these two men having this conversation probably are ignorant enough to think that that is actually a compliment! They make me want to get sick to my stomach!

I am a lesbian and I happen to respect and love women. They are not mere toys or sexual objects. Women are to be respected, appreciated, loved, and adored. I happen to love making love to a woman and pleasing her..there is nothing like pleasing her and hearing her breath sounds of pleasure. I am such a lesbian! Men never did it for me....all those years.. I wanted and longed for women! What a pity to have been so cheated out of being myself! Oh, hail to the frigging church! Well you know we have to keep within the strict confines of the stupid ass church or go to hell! Such bull shit! The only hell there is, is the one here on earth that the church has created. Such bull shit! Thank the universe for "The Secret". If you don't know yet what that is, then Google it and be enlightened. The church has fooled enough people long enough.. it's time to become enlightened.. and simply put.. the power lies within each and every one of us to control and create our environment. We are not born sinners! Well, maybe most of the priests are.. such hypocrites. I believe that I have had my fill!

Yes, these two guys on NBC's late late night show are as ignorant and egotistical as the men in the 60's, 70's, and even 80's (until they got raped themselves!) who said a women who is being raped should just lie back and enjoy it. Or if a woman got raped they'll say something totally insensitive and ignorant like. "Thank god she didn't get hurt!" God, some men are insensitive and stupid.

This is what I grew up with...it was pure hell! No wonder I hated men and couldn't understand why a woman would want to even think about marrying one..

I was born a lesbian...hating men didn't make me one. Men make it easy, some of them, for women to hate them.

Oh, let's just talk about the male sex. Who commits most of the crimes? Who molests most of the children? Start wars? etc.,

My favorite men are gay men. I love them! But some straight men... forget it! Oh, I know that there are many sensitive and wonderful men out there. My favorite are the ones connected to the arts because they are so sensitive and creative.

So, I speak in general terms many times and I know I shouldn't. But, I guess when I come from the abusive, defenseless, child's place inside of me it's what's left..

No comments: