Friday, February 02, 2007

Revenge

Do you have to get revenge? When do things get that big bad so embedded in your heart and mind that you have to get even. Revenge often devours people.

With men it's harm; with women it can be sex with another. It's getting back. Wanting them to feel one down and you back up again after having been hurt by them.

So it's says I own you, I can control you and I can do with you anything that I want.

Psychologist say that the best revenge is being happy and getting on with your life. The best revenge is be the best you can be, exercise (great for recreating and enhancing a good mood!), and get into you. You are the best friend you will ever have..so always be true to yourself!

Eight hundred threats on Federal judges alone last year makes them wear bullet proof vest and hidden guns. Defense attorneys beware! This one judge, mayor and local prosecutor were threatened with pipe bombs by a husband and wife who were forced to pay their taxes. The judge merely fined them one hundred and fifty dollars. They were trying to kill the judge by planting a bomb on his front steps triggered by the front door opening.

One state judge was beaten unconscious by a defendant. Visit any prison all you hear is the revenge prisoners want to get on the judge. Criminals blame the judge. They are pissed because their life as they known it was robbed from them. They get very frustrated and angry because they feel they cannot do anything about their situation.

A doctor wrote a prescription of revenge against his own partner.

I can not remember every feeling revenge. I have felt mad, frustrated to tears, hopeless and unloved...always unloved and stripped of my humility and dignity. When I was a kid, my brother punched, kicked, chased, hit, and belittled me all the time. Touched me when we were younger yet. I felt the feelings of powerlessness in a male authoritarian society. Woman had little rights and respect and children even less. I was taught that children were born evil and had to have the devil beat out of them. I lived in fear. After years of abuse one day after he punched on me, I picked up the BB gun and let him have it. I felt like hell because I could have taken out his eye. As it was, he was fine. But, he never threatened, punched or hurt me in anyway again. I felt I gained a little respect that day! I was mad; I was tired of it and the only thing he was going to understand was getting back a little of what he dished out. I use to try to hit him back; but, then he would punch me again even harder. I spent half my young life being abused. My drunken dad abused me verbally and physically too. My mother abused me in a way when she stood by and let it happen; with a smirk on her face as if I deserved it! She got pleasure out of my abuse. Today, I can happily say that I do not speak nor have any contact with any of them.

No comments: