Monday, February 26, 2007

Some moments are truly magical...

sexy and very satisfying..like through the ceiling! Wow what an afternoon! Maybe it pays to wait a week, draw nude models, and watch the L Word. I'm not sure of "The Secret" formula, all I know is that the stars were definitely aligned.

And so loving. Being held and kisses on the head - special! Knowing this will go on for a long time - I don't only mean hours and mean as in months? Years? What we have is a very special arrangement. It's delicious and fulfilling!

Sometimes I think I want a traditional relationship..with someone just like the good doctor whom I miss terribly at times. Now, some therapist would probably analyze that magical moment with her as stress related or infatuation. But, my magical moments with the good doctor were more than therapy. In my mind and in my heart I think I love her because we might have been together in a past life. I think we were. We had a moment where our hearts connected and love passed between us. I felt her heart! Her heart was so close to mine. I could have died right there and my life would have ended beautifully.

I'm pooped this evening.. gee I wonder why. No! I got up early thinking I was going to run or swim or something. Didn't do either so I did two thirty minute sessions of yoga.

Okay, one more cookie dunked in cooled down coffee then off to bed!

No comments: