Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Hail to the Stupid Supreme Court

It took the Supreme Court six years to determine that blood is thicker than water and refused to let the Jones in N. C. keep the girl who is eight and whom they have raised for six years. They are a family. They are the only family the little girl has ever known. Doesn't anyone think about the poor kid? Such blood ego! It's apparent to me that the Supreme court is only worried about blood line and doesn't care about the poor little girl being ripped from the arms of her family - the only family she knows.

I don't know the reason why six years ago, the Japanese family in a half hazard method with vague wording gave custody of their child to the Jones. Nor do I know why now they are fighting to get the kid.

The little girl has only known the Jones. They do not want to give her up and all are in tears. The little girl is afraid. She doesn't know those Japanese people! Her home is here and she wants to stay here. So the Jones went public with this traffic situation.

I think the Jones should be able to keep the little girl because it took the Supreme Court six long years dragging their feet to make a decision and that is not the little girls fault! Amen!

What's higher than the Supreme Court - Oh, Bush! Forget it.. he's all about pedigree and blood line. Can the Jones appeal. What if the little girl came forward and spoke her mind. I guess the mostly male Supreme Court never even considered the poor little girls thought, wants and opinions on the matter. She wants to stay in the states with her parents who raised her.. and that would be the Jones.

I can't stand that people treat other people (yes, kids are people) as commodities. I hate that! Heartless! What if the Supreme Court was made up of all women and now the like of Clarence Thomas. Boy, did he change colors when he got appointed! Or maybe he just goes with the rest of the votes of the good old boys!

Blood line is important to men. I guess too to some women. Remember years past (probably some today still) where families were so worried about passing on the family name! It's all about the family tree and the gene pool and being ashamed of anything not perfect. Girls weren't perfect. They "were" weak! Now, today, if a woman puts her mind to it she can whip a man's ass; especially if she puts her mind to it. Right there she is another half a brain ahead of the game, since science has decided men only use half of their brain!

I can't help it! I have to male bash once in a while! I know I have gay friends to read my blog once in a while. Gay men are a wonderful exception to the rule! I'm speaking of straight white men.. especially older egotistical ones. I guess my memory of my youth is haunting me...too many bad memories of authortarian rule and the church.

We are all recovering Catholics (any religion, for that matter, and government)! It is the main reason for the need of "The Secret". If we wouldn't have religion and if we were all spiritual and believed in the golden rule we wouldn't need religion at all.

We don't need religion. It's religious organizations that want us to think we are sick and evil..so we need them. So we contribute to their bank account. So we help priests pay off child abuse victims. So we help leaders like Ted Haggard pay his boy prositutes and now legal bills.

I'm sick of religion and religious leaders thinking that they are "above the law".

No comments: