Sunday, February 18, 2007

Bose has it...

I love my Bose. Bose and Margarita combo. Little bit of big black horse and a cherry tree, the lump and sexyback and you have a party! Even if your guest have already gone!

And you are waiting for the L Word crowd to arrive. Gee, I hope they have had a margarita or two before they get here...so I don't seem too far out there.

My afternoon delight called earlier. She said she could make it tomorrow afternoon. I told her okay, that I will cancel that out patient surgery I was due to have. I'm so ready to see her. It was a joke! She thought it was funny after I said I was kidding. Maybe I'll just keep the buzz going. Shouldn't life be a buzz? I feel so connected to the universe when I'm buzzed. Is that odd? I feel magical and mystical and yes, I feel that the power lies truly within each us. If only we all could learn to cultivate and nourish it. Life is grand. If you don't appreciate "The Lump" or "Sexyback" or any of the other fun hits then you are not alive. You are missing it all! Get up and dance a little.. don't miss it all!

I'm such a free spirit because I want to experience the fun life. I don't want to know what is around the corner! Or what may happen the day after tomorrow! I don't want to know. I want "her" to be a mystery, wonderful, magical, spiritual as the universe might it to be. I want to meet a lot of women and celebrate their uniqueness. Life is grand!

Life is so wild isn't it. Then there is this woman at the gym, naked, I've seen her, and she swims and she poses nude. And shie hot! So feminine! I hope my heart can take it. I hope the next time I sketch she is there. She intrigues me. I have the secret thing going for me on this one. The power of attraction. The power of desire and want. Let's see what happens! She is mystical, magical, talented, and I'm sure she is a free spirit too. Life should be a margarita and "The Lump" or "Crazy" every once in a while or we are not alive. Life should not be taken too seriously.

No comments: