Friday, June 23, 2006

Almost went a whole day..

I need to go to sleep, yeah right! Cause I need to get up early for the FR group run in the morning. Personally, I could skip it ( I used to enjoy it), but my shirts are in. Wonder where I'll wear them?

I need a place to land. I feel like I'm free falling. I'm in limbo.

I hate getting up early....because I hate going to bed!

I'm not that excited about this weekend. I could skip it. I was excited but I got the wind knocked out of my sails.. now I have to start all over again to get back in the game of life. I"m pretty tired of playing... Hey, I'm not normal!

What the hell was Connie Chung thinking about when she sang that "Thanks for the memories" . She also sang to Barbara Walters on her anniversary too. I think Barbara helped with her start in TV news. Remember when they tried to pair Connie up with Dan Rather..was it Dan.. or? Whom ever it was, hated the idea of sharing the limelight.

Let's face it, Connie Chung cannot sing. I'm not normal, but at least I keep to myself.

I turned the air off and opened up. Going in and out of A/c screws up my breathing for running. After running in the morning, I'll come right home and get ready to be at the park to work at noon. Damn, I signed up to walk in the parade then work at 2:00 PM. I'll follow through. I'll do what I promised. The incident the other evening.. just sort of did it for me..and like my mother there was "no support". The daddy said. "Oh just slap him, maybe that will scare him into stopping!" "Maybe?" One is worse than the other!

I'm still upset.. I"ll be glad when this weekend is over.

They are gathering too on N's patio at 8 on Saturday... my gut just isn't in it

I'm telling you, I don't fit anywhere. I just have to ride out this slump (or whatever it is, I'm in). I have to be my happy sweet self this weekend. I don't feel like it!

This is going to take awhile!

Good night! I have to walk my Rottweiler.

No comments: