Friday, June 02, 2006

We are spiritual beings..

From Daily OM: "We have chosen to be on earth because there is something we want to learn that can only happen by inhabiting a body. Some of us are here to repay a debt, learn about love, or teach forgiveness. Most of us are here for a combination of reasons, we carry this information in our souls, all we have to do is remember. As you go through your journey, try not to forget how brave you are, being here now. Honor yourself"

We are spiritual being here in human form by our own choosing:

I think I am here to learn about love and I think that I am failing miserably. Today, don't ask me why? I'm stuck! I have at least two social events I can attend and I'm stuck; I can't move and I can't make a decision. I feel mostly like crying. Don't really know why.

My horoscope said I should play games this evening.. really no joke. So that would mean go to poker.

I want to go to N's and meet someone..but I know I would go and that would never happen anyway. I feel out of it. I would be out of the conversation loop anyway. I'm a lose spirit today.

I need the good doctor today.. too bad her arms around me was a once in a lifetime blessing. A healing. I miss her.

Well, It's getting late in the day, guess I need to make a decision and let people know.. some days I just can't decide.

I love the smell of the freshly cut grass drfting in on a breeze through my opened patio door.

Guess I need a little special attention. A little one on one.. and that ain't happening. If I would have ran this morning that would have helped. Running helps. But today I drove all around to get the proper information to get my plates renewed.

Now I need to decide: stay at home, call to play golf, then poker, or go directly to N's.

When you really think about it, I have nothing in this world to complain about. I have lots of activities. I could go on the Wentzeville ride on Sunday morning, or I can ride around the city on my own. It's great when there is no traffic early on a Sunday morning.

I like to sleep in; never was an early morning person but seems most things "healthy" happen early. I have also discovered an all women's daily running group, every day but Friday and Saturday. I plan on doing that too.

I just need to remember that special people are meant to pass through our lives as the need requires; it's just hard for me to say good-bye. It's just hard.

No comments: