Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Hot

Yeah that me - Hot! Today, I mean temperature-wise! I am hot though too! I think about it a lot anyway.

Well, I try not too, because it's a joke! Trust me it's a joke! I don't connect well with people. Probably my upbringing... sounds like a good place to put the blame.

I listened to NPR this morning and the book is called "An Elephant in the Room". Don't ask me by whom. He's Jewish. the name is not simply spelled and I couldn't pronounce it. Diane Reem, the interviewer had it spelled wrong too. Anyway about the book.

The elephant in the room is the thing that is most obvious; but, the thing that no one wants to talk about. You know like an illegitimate child (50's) or a lesbian (anytime). Children out of wed lock are a dime a dozen now and very well accepted in society without the blink of an eye; in fact, it appears mothers are proud when their daughters become pregnant.

But, a lesbian? That another abomination. A disgrace! It goes against nature or does it? If it was created by nature then it can't really go against nature can it.

I'm blame homosexual discrimination and hate crimes on the republicans' attempts to stir up the Christians favor in order to win votes. The republicans really don't give a shit one way or another I"m sure they are too busy counting their money and war and big business investments possibilities.

Homosexuals are tax payers just like everyone else and therefore for that simple reason, we demand the right to marriage. Oh, bullshit on the sanctity of marriage! Why would my marriage affect yours? Does your marriage effect another straight marriage? Only if you are having an affair. Come on get real. It's just a republican ploy to get re-elected and and keep the majority in the house and senate.

Homosexuals are mere scapegoats for republican political gain. Even the democrats will and have sold us out for a vote! It's all about the votes people. Follow the votes and follow the money.

Time for yoga...gotta go. Hopefully my Fazoli's has settled enough.

The above was before 1:00 PM..now it's 4:30 PM and 93 degrees. I guess I'll go to Frontrunners at 6:00 PM.

The last couple of evenings I ran for about 45 minutes at 8:00 PM and felt fabulous.

At 4:15 I took a Dr Lark's (on line) formula vitamin called "Energy Revitalizer" and I do believe this vitamin actually gives me more pep. I will let you know how it works in the "heat".

As long as the air is moving I think I should be alright.

Yoga was a real workout today and I loved it. Even the instructor loved it. God, did she touch me today.....I loved it! I was in a pose on my feet. She came up from behind to straighten me out and put on hand on my lower back near my hip and one opposite in the front. Nice! A nice touch! I love it!

I love to be touched! Don't you? Hey, it's a yoga class.


No comments: