Sunday, June 25, 2006

Sex after 50?

Gee is there such a thing? Yes! Sexually I'm as if I was in my 30's. Why do we have to put a label and age on everything? If we look for things to fail and go wrong, they will!

People put too much emphasis of sexual abilities. Well, I don't really care about how men view or handle it. They are just as capable as anyone else

Fifty, isn't what it use to be. Hello! Haven't you heard 30 is the new 50 and 40 is the new 60. But most importantly youthfulness comes from within and starts with good health by exercising and eating properly.

In years past too, people expected to be "old" at a certain age and then of course, they were. I believe it's called "self-fulfilled prophecy". We create our own environments. We create our own realities.

So, apparently we are more powerful then we think. So why not use that power to think youthful and positive thoughts? Have that power work for us, not against us!

No comments: