Sunday, June 04, 2006

We are in good places..

My ex and I; we are both in good places we have decided. She said. "I never realized that I was unhappy." It took me a long time to realize that I was unhappy too. Falling in love with an unobtainable beautiful human being as my catalyst was my clue; that is, after I figured it out.

Then I was sent another wonderful human being to be at my side for a time to help me through my move and emotional and sexual transition. What a wonderful gift; one I will love and cherish till the day I die.. then to come back to come out all over again.

I think about them both, still every day. Like a prayer! I wish them well. Those two (actually three, I guess) were my gifts of life. The last two - powerful and life changing!

Anyway, after I ran eight miles this morning, I went looking at condos and houses with my ex; for her to buy. I already have one. I am so happy that she is staying near me and that her girlfriend is moving here and that my ex is not moving there. My ex is my family; my only family (along with my many other friends that I am fortunate enough to have).

House shopping today with her was fun and later we met up with two "confused, by our perpetual friendship, after a split-up" friends to play nine holes of golf in the park. We had great fun and dinner afterwards at the local N bar and outside patio. I was prepared to run into my new friends who think that my ex and I are certainly and definitely mismatched. And yes, that is true, but common sense-wise, emotionally, and intellectually we are pretty much alike. Anyway, we didn't see anyone we knew.

I am so thrilled that we remain friends and we both are happy. I hope she gets that terrific condo we saw today. I love the floor plan almost enough to make me a little jealous. I have her best interest at heart and she does me I am sure. Oh and by the way, she "ditched" (thank god) the motorcycle driving lessons before a cycle ditched her (my worry).

All is well this beautiful evening that is cool enough that I can have the windows open. Emma loves laying by the open patio doors and and watching for passing dogs being walked. I like the sound of the tree frogs and other night creatures and buzz in the night.

Time to burn a little incense and try once again to play ( and sing the way he does) Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwo'ole's "Over the Rainbow"/ "What a Wonderful World". So far it's not happening; maybe I just have to develope my own style of singing it.

I'm so proud of myself! Last night I did at lease 30 minutes of yoga poses that I know now by heart. After I play my guitar and before bed, I'll do them again. It's a great feeling - yoga! Namaste!

Good night my loves!


No comments: