Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I'm back! I survived!

I can't tell you how many times in my life I have had to drag myself back into the present after a negative mishap like last evening. I am so sick of being abused, belittled and geniunely mistreated...and none of mine was all that serious. So many more people go through so much more; still, I get sick of it. Also, I'm glad I left those ignorant people back in IL., too!

I don't say much when I reach a saturation point then I make big changes. when I was a kid my brother would physically, emotionally and mentally abuse enough; that is until I had enough and about took his eye out with a BB gun. Yes, I did feel bad and was so glad that his eye was okay. Let me tell you though; he bothered me a lot less after that payback. You can only push me just so far.

The yoga class this evening worked wonders. It totally puts my mind into the present moment because I have to listen carefully to continuous changing instructions for various poses.

If I wish I can attend "walk-in" classes two or three more times a week. I'll consider a Monday morning at 9:00 AM and then again maybe Thursday morning with the instructor that filled in for Teri (I really like her) this evening.

If I want to run with the women in the morning, I guess I need to get to sleep soon.

I have always had a problem with getting my butt to bed in the evening. I just had popcorn, I need to allow it to settle.

No comments: