Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Some one to love!

I sent email to someone who appears could be a match and now that I think about it; I hope I didn't sound to ignorant or egotistical.

I need someone in my life. I'm trying not to need anyone; but I'm only kidding myself. And it appears I do not fit in the circles I have been running lately. I need to fine a new place to roam and additional friends to hang out with. I'm better with one on one situations. So I need a special someone.

Man, in the past two years, I have really made some changes in my life. And once in awhile things feel scary. The last year and a half was a whirlwind. A good thing that now seems so long ago. My ex is still my friend (my only family) and I do not see my family (which is very fine).

I'm just getting a little bit of a lost feeling. I'm not riding bicycles with my friend lately. She cut up the week and kept things interesting, even though I didn't get to run as much as I would have liked to.

I have a pretty good feeling about the woman I just emailed. Her profile fit my thoughts with the things that I like to do. Havng a new friend to do local sightseeing with would be fun! I'm looking forward already to getting together with her and I haven't heard back from her yet. I hope I didn't scare her off. Her top age was 64, so I'm good there. I just hope I didn't sound concided. But, I figure I have to brag a little. I have to say, otherwise she could picture a totally total difference way.

Whew, my eyes are wanting to close. I was up during the night last night. And I still didn't get the book read that I wanted to read. I'm sleeping late; if I have time before my dentist appointment I'll run. I have yoga tomorrow evening...yippy! Yippy Yoga!

My yoga session today was good! I love yoga. I get so involved in listening to instructions and getting into the poses that before I realize it our time has come to an end. We have a great class of regulars; as I do with my Wednesday evening class!

I feel pretty good; for some reason to was bugging me to go to M's so I did and spoke with E and K, C and waved to the guitar instructor, whose name escapes me because she changed it. So I can't remember the old or the new at this moment. But, there was something about her I really liked.. I think her feminity and sense of sweetness. She has a girlfriend, however. A slight minor detail, besides I'm probably not her type. Anyway, as soon as E left and K got up I was out of there. Not much going on. I just wanted to make an appearance and I did. It's good to be back home.

One of these days I'll get comfortable in my own skin...damn I love the doctor. I'm looking at pictures. Same with 05SL..I still love them both. Love is an internal heart and soul connection. These two I desired very much and that won't go away for quite some time. There was just that soul connection....for me anyway. It was wonderful!

Was it me? Did I just need to be in that state of mind to escape my past? To move on to a new place in my life and have a better life. So why the love pause now? It seems everything is moving on around me for everyone else, but me. I'm not complaining. I know it's coming I can feel it. Timing is everything! Two people have to be in the same place at the same time to make that connection...I think I have found the person. I'm ready and I hope she is. Her profile could be describing me, minus the extreme physical activity that I just happen to have time to do..most people don't! So, I hope she feels we click too.

No comments: