Saturday, June 10, 2006

I Survived the Walk for the Cure

Actually, it wasn't bad at all. We passed up all the backed up exits on 40 and took 11th St., exist directly to the work garage.

There was a new route this year; much better. At one point on the route as far as you could see were curb to curb walkers. And then, when you turned around to see the rear, the same thing. There were sudden shouts of cheer when people approached this point.

Woo, I'm sleepy. I had to take a nap too when I got home. I am enjoying a very cooling thunderstorm at the moment and watching SciFi movies. Men and women are so "created equal" in these movies.. I love it!

Tomorrow morning brunch, then going with a friend to look at open houses. she is looking to buy. I just love to look!

It's supposed to be much cooler in the morning with more rain. I love rainy weather. I wish I were crazy in love once again. Come on universe send me made passionate love. I wish to create a whole mess of wonderful memories. I feel in my heart....it's on the way.

Namaste! I must walk my rottweiler in between thunderstorms.

No comments: