Thursday, June 29, 2006

Just stuff.

Nothing has changed from when I was a kid regarding social demand and expectancies. Young women are expected to "find" a man!

I wonder how many are truly happy after the wedding gifts are all opened. And then they think a child may fix things or add spice to their marriage.

I guess any relationship is tough to predict.

I'm hoping I don't botch things up. I'm hoping I feel sexual and want her. I'm hoping she feels the same.

Our phone conversation was casual like fast friends we spoke easy.

I think that I am setting my mind to neutral, removing any thoughts, doubts, or expectations and just allowing things to happen as they should. The universe has a plan for me. A plan I designed then let go for the universe to arrange a plan. And now the universe is putting the plan into motion. I think it's magical and exciting..mostly magical. I think she and I together will be magical and bypass any negative past issues. Together we will be very lovingly, sexually, romantically compatible because the universe will see to it. Because we are both loving people.

Tonight and tomorrow I will think that I want tomorrow evening to be magical and it will be. I already know it. She'll be just as I requested and dreamed about. I think we'll be fine.

Well, I had yoga yesterday evening. I rode my bike on hilly streets today and I ran this evening. So I'm ready to sleep and dream sweet dreams of love making.

Good night! Wish me luck...oh you don't need too. The universe is working with me and the plan has began....

Thank you universe for this, her, and them - all of my many blessings. I am truly blessed and I know it.

No comments: