Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Jay Leno

said he puts a few drops of growth hormone on his chin and said look what happened!

What happens at a gay bachelor party? Do both men go? Jay wanted to know.

Feeling better, I have the "women" out of my mind. The hell with them! Nothing but self-centered, egotistical personalities...anyway! Oh tell me one that isn't? Isn't it all about getting their own needs met...so might as well be that myself!

Same difference when it comes to be controlling and bossy and getting their needs met. I, I, I, I. Oh, tell me one that isn't? I can't give! I can't love! What ever happened to compromise?

I have been the most dependable person in my life. I have to look out for yourself in this life. Who knows what will happen in the next..

Now, doesn't the above sound more realistic. Rather than me whinning and crying about not being loved...let them just screw themselves. Who needs 'em!

No comments: