Sunday, June 11, 2006

Dating?

Meeting people on line is not easy; actually, it's rather stressful. And I don't even care that much. But, it's still stressful.

When the opportunity arises and I merely relax and enjoy myself. Personally, I don't think finding anyone on line is possible.

I just feel indifferent about the whole process. But, I'm giving it a try none the less.

I need the universe to help me out in a big way...

It is much easier joining a straight women's morning running group. With that there are no other expectations then to make it around the park and still be breathing at the end of the run.

Well, she's looking for friends, so that is all that I have to worry about impressing anyone for. Life sucks and it is deffinitely not easy. Just thinking about our first meeting increasing my heart rate stress level. Who ever said life would be easy?

No comments: