Thursday, June 08, 2006

Was hoping..

to meet someone feminine and interesting this morning but that didn't pan out. She is very nice however and I am adding more to my list of friends and that is always a good this to do. She is one of the members of a women's morning running group that I joined. But, maybe there are other possibilities there just not as easily to pick out? They are all very nice and fun. We will probably to other things together too; like go to free summer music concerts and things.

I just had my hopes up a little bit.. so I'm a little sad I guess. But, I'm fine. Both of my yoga groups have very nice straight women in them too.

My heart is bleeding, who am I kidding. The one on line, never answered my email. Oh well, pride is coming up. Oh just think of the possibilities there...

Either too butch or too heavy. So far I'm just not finding my place...but I'm not changing. I'm sticking and hoping with the yoga and running groups. You just never know! Big Crank really didn't pan out either.

Oh well, I have nothing to complain about.....as long as I don't think about is NOT going on with me.

Think I'll play my guitar now and I have at least three days worth of papers and two magazines to read. I'm not much for just sitting and watching TV. I'd rather read, yoga, write and listen to Soundscapes cable music channel, burn incense, open the windows and listen to chirping birds. Emma loves it.. I want to do some more yoga poses too; I did thirty minutes worth earlier. There's nothing like it for improving flexibility and balance.

It's really clouding up....I hope it rains.... I love the smell and sound of rain.

Namaste!

No comments: