Saturday, June 17, 2006

Wonderful Rain!

A few minutes a go when I walked Emma, I saw several young ladies ( so cute!) walking to the pool. They too are probably enjoyed the smell of this womderful gentle, steady rain. This will last a while I think. I love it!

Emma hates the thunder and we just got her walk in before it started. I have the patio doors open enjoying the smells and the sounds while I read "Angels and Demons" by Dan Brown. The movie should be coming out in the fall.

Later I'll begin another book called "Wild Heart" by Suzanne Rodriguez set in eighteenth century Paris. But, first I'll play my guitar and do yoga poses.

I ran this morning with the lesbian and gay group in the park. We had good conversation and breakfast. We talked about our booth next week at pride. I plan to spend a lot of time enjoying the passing view as I help work the booth.

One of the guys in the group had his little scooter stolen from his garage. It was chained to a post in the garage in front of his car. Sounds like the thieves had been watching him for some time. Amazing! Evidently he didn't replace it. They are too easy to carry off, if not chained up and many shopping places do not have placed for that.

These are the times we live in..ID and gas thieves. Hang on to you hats. Safe guard your ID and lock your doors at night...make sure those patio doors are locked!

No comments: