Friday, June 09, 2006

She emailed back...

Where we'll see where this one goes. She seems very nice. She works alot. I'm okay with that, I'm used to a lot of free time.

Anyway, I went with some friends to see a play, "Julius Ceasar" in the park. This is my second year. My 05SL went with me last year and that made it extremely special. I wasn't sad this year thinking about that when I was there. So, I guess I am doing much better. I still think about her every day; seems at one time or another her memory just comes to the forefront. But, I don't hurt as bad any more. Oh, I would love to see her. I am here for her, always, in what ever way, shape or form she could ever possibly need me. Hopefully, I will at least see her at pride. I'll be working Frontruners booth again. It's a great way to see friends and meet new ones.

I need to get to sleep and be downtown at seven to join about 55,000 people to walk for the cure. For some reason I was compelled to walk it this year. So, in lieu of Frontrunners I will be walking for the cure. I envison the walk for the cure to be a three mile shoulder to shoulder shuggle - I'll be glad when it's over and we are sitting somewhere eating breakfast. It will be fine; maybe, I will meet some interesting people.

I just took enough time to email my new friend back. She said she would like to meet me some time to chat; I would like that to, I think. Even if we do not become lovers, you can never have too many friends.

I'm realistic in my reasoning and I know we may take one look at each other and know we could never become lovers. I love, love at first sight however and I think it's priceless. I want that to happy to me again and I think it has..in a minor way...but it has.....

There is a young woman in the neighborhood I would like to meet. I think I may have already written about her. I think she has a spinal problem, but probably a birth defect and has a problem walking; but just a little, it dosn't slow her down much. She is very cute. Adorable!When I see her, I just want to love her. Just wrap my arms around her and love her. I wish I could. Well, you never know, I'll keep saying, "hi". Maybe I'll sit, choose a chair a little closer to hers, the next time I see at the pool, hopefully next week. Maybe, I'll see her there like I noticed her the other day when she came to get some sun and read. She touched my heart. I love being loving. Well, maybe the universe will help me out on this one. I hope she has many friends and people who love her. You know how people can be? Anyway, I just want to be there for her, but, I have to get to know her first. We'll see how the universe helps me out on this one.

This is one of the things I like about being single is that I never know what the universe will throw my way..I love the suspense.

Well, have to go to sleep now. Thank you universe for all of my many blessings and friends. And I want to thank you too for them, on their behalf, in case they forget to thank you themselves.

No comments: