Thursday, June 29, 2006

Little kids

Maybe it's because I am getting older; maybe it's because of a past experience with someone I was seeing last summer who at times reveals her heart and her child side. However, it was I have learned to appreciate little kids.

I think they are so adorable! Their little hands, their bright eyes filled with wonder and amazement at the world and nature that surrounds them. They are like little sponges taking it all in.

Funny, I never took the time before to see the wonder of their young spirits. Not unable recently after last summer.

Isn't odd or I guess that is just the way it is; me appreciating things when it's too late. Maybe I'm learning and getting ready for the my next life here on earth. There will definitely be children in it.

How could my mother keep from hugging and squeezing me. I don't ever remember her just picking me up and loving me like that.

It's too late now but in my next life children will be in it and they will be adorable to me. I wasn't shown the love to give the love.

Kids are just precious to me. I hate to see one who is sad, or hurt, troubled or lonely. I saw that in eyes last summer and that I think is what haunts me, as weird as it sounds. I feel in love with in little girl, buried deep within her heart. I saw her, that little girl, in her eyes. My heart will always be there for her. I had an effect on the woman who surrounds that troubled heart. I'm sure she has never experienced anyone like me before. I don't know if that is bad or good. Anyway, it doesn't matter, I guess.

No comments: