Thursday, June 29, 2006

A Plan In Motion

I spoke to her on the phone and we have our plans made for tomorrow evening. I'm looking forward to seeing her. She seems very casual and relaxed. She seems very nice.

It seems odd listening to a voice and emailing a picture with a hat and sunglasses (in her kayak) on. I think she thinks that I am going to recognize her.

The community is not as large was we think and since we have similar interest we have similar friends. I know her friend and she knows two of mine. Before tomorrow evening is over we will probably know a few more in common.

I am looking forward to it. Oh, I said that already. I hope she is warm, affectionate and forward:)

She's a runner and a swimmer and has swam 2 1/2 miles. Amazing. I told her I can't even get the crawl down. She didn't offer to teach me, yet. Maybe she is saving that for something to suggest later. I'm hopeful, yet realistic.

I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: