Saturday, June 17, 2006

So far I"m not impressed..

with on line dating. I don't care how much money you have or the places around the world you like to travel. Not once did you sound interested in what I might like, or express any concerns about my thoughts, wishes and desires. Don't assume, it's what I want to do or even like to do.

In my profile I stated that I am interested in what you think and what is important to you. I guess I'm the only ones that feels that way.

Quit frankly, I'm not impressed generally speaking with any of them that are out there. I may like to live simply and simply live - peacefully enjoying each other's minds, hearts, and bodies.

I'm not into material things only the basics; nice basics that fit my middle class surroundings.

Oh, I knocked on a couple of doors just for the fun of it; but quit frankly, I think they sound to self-centered and not caring enough.

I guess I'm just content. This on line stuff really makes me miss 05SL. Some things are just gone forever and should be appreciated that they at least came around once.

That the funny thing with love and sex; the more you get, the more you want. Until it about consums my every thought...well not every, but close.

One note about my dog. A rottweiler. She was bugging me. I told her to go lay by the door and look out or go to sleep....she did! Spooky!

She is quite something. When we walk she wants to visit with the neighors who are walking their dogs, then she's happy and struts off after they pet her. She is very people minded....like me!

I want to know what makes you tick; what is important to you. I want to know your heart. God, I miss 05SL. I miss her terribly!

I know each of us perceive situations according to our own hearts. And what is wrong with that? I didn't have her made up as something she isn't. I know what she is. I know what is in her heart. I wish I could keep tabs and watch her grow.

I know that I have changed tremendously in the last 20 years. I changed the most in the last three years.

I came into my own. I don't care about what other's think. It's not important that you like me. I don't need anyone to "complete" me. I've done better than half of them ever could think of doing. In the end it doesn't matter does it?

I'm curious to see where the rest of this journey leads me. I'm open to new adventures. I want to meet someone very interesting. Someone who makes my heart beat; who blows me away spiritually and lovingly like the good doctor.

She is the coolest person I ever met; from her smooth sensual slow speech to eyes so piercing and all knowing that they seem to look directly through you. I could feel her gaze upon me. People are important to her. She listened very well; better than me, much better. She is the warmest most caring and loving person I ever met and it's not just because she is a physician; it's her heart! She just geniunely has a wonderful heart. I love her very much and think I always will. Her touch is gentle, her heart is pure. She heals by her touch; her arms wrapped around me she healed my dying heart. I was dying! You know when you are on the brink of death and I was. I'm better now for knowing her. I felt loved.

I feel soon the tide will turn and my life will change. There will be another in my life. She will be wary warm and caring. A treasure! It's on the way! Love is on the way!

No comments: