Friday, June 02, 2006

What I ended up doing..

I ate junk and played golf rather poorly, I might add. Surprised they asked me if I wanted to play Sunday afternoon. I am watching and learning and not getting to aggravated yet; because once in a while I do hit something fairly well. I'll get there.

Later, went to L&M's where they were playing cards and celebrating J's retirement with cake, candles, ice cream and Champaigne. I had some of each! Which when my stomach was feeling flat. Oh well, I didn't really have supper, only lunch of a little pasta. Just not very hungry lately.

My ex of a fifteen year relationship was there her girlfriend is coming to visit soon to go to a retreat with her. It's more fun and spiritual than religious; they'll have fun! She was just down in Florida to see her.

Am I jealous? I don't know? I guess maybe in a way. I probably didn't think much about her (of course she was dating her already) when I was seeing 05SL. So, I didn't give it much thought. We are friends still and that is good. She is just about the closest thing to family that I have. I'll help her house hunt on Sunday, after I run for the zoo and before I play golf at four.

I would love to be head-over-heels knock me on the side of my head in love right about now with someone very special and precious to me...but there is no one right now.

Next week I will begin running in the morning with a women's running group - hope I can keep up. Maybe I'll meet someone there? Although presumably they are straight women, maybe the Thursday morning is iffy. They meet at regular iffy places.

The evening is beautiful with perfectly clear skies and moderate temperatures. It would have been lovely to sit outside on the patio at N's. But, it was almost nine when I got to L&M's. So, maybe next time.

No comments: